Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh, They Grow Up So Fast.

So, I know everyone thinks their kid is the cutest..but, seriously? Ours is the cutest!


Look who's sitting up? And the smile? Melt your heart. The sitting is new this last week and unless he gets a really good stance to start with he usually ends up tipping over.



He is SO all smiles - all the time! This age is so far my favorite!

I can hardly believe he was ever this little:


...and that was three months old....what about this one?


Just over a month old! We had to roll up a burp cloth to keep him propped up! Now his chunky rear-end gets stuck in the chair when you lift him out and you have to pop it off of him. It really amazes me how fast he's growing! Sometimes I think he doesn't look the same at night as when I dropped him off that morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment