Now, for those of you NOT familiar with the show Yo Gabba Gabba!, let me enlighten you: It's a show hosted by DJ Lance Rock, a 30-something, tall, skinny, black guy, dressed in an orange spandex running suit, complete with an orange feathery hat and HUGE dark rimmed glasses. At the beginning of each show he walks in with his boom-box, sets it down, and pulls out his five Gabba Land friends to the tune of "Come on and let's play with DJ Lance Rock today. Yo Gabba Gabba. Yo Gabba Gabba." The song continues as he puts down each inanimate "friend" and they turn to life. "Muno: He's tall and friendly. Foofa: She's pink and happy. Brobee: The little green one. Toodee: She likes to have fun. Plex: The magic robot.....come and and let's play with DJ Lance Rock today. Yo Gabba Gabba! Yo Gabba Gabba!" Following along? Seeing the hypnosis you're entering? Seriously. You have to watch this show. The messages are short and to the point.
- Don't bite your friends. Chomp your sandwich, but don't bite your friends.
- Dirty, ugly germs on can get on your food if you drop it. You shouldn't eat food off the floor.
- Sharing: good thing. Knocking over your friend's tower of blocks: bad thing.
- Babies need special care. Don't handle baby unless an adult is around.
- You don't have to be scared of the dark.
- ...and so on and so on...