Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's a Boy!!




















Yep, you heard it here first!

It wasn't so much that I was convinced it was a girl, its just that everyone seemed to think it would be so I was going along with it. (Perhaps a little bit of me hoped for a girl..) People seemed to think that we would be tortured with what I consider my worst nightmare: a little girl who loves pink, wants ballet and tap lessons, hates horses and motorcycles and won't go outside - and that was why we would certainly have a girl. Since I was convinced it was in fact a girl I had the ultrasound tech double check: 99.9% sure of a boy. She does, after all, "do this all day, everyday.."

You can see from Pic #2 the definite confirmation that its a boy. I know, it looks strange to me too, but its a picture of his butt on the left and his two legs pointing off to the right with his junk all mashed up in the middle. This is, apparently, enough to determine boy/girl. This is also where I believe the inspiration for shows like X-files and The Twilight Zone come from. From looking at these pictures one could, without any doubt, be certain they were delivering some extraterrestrial alien.

We are very excited, of course, for the little guy's arrival sometime in mid-Sept. So, with Todd, Griz, Tux, the 3 steers and the bull I'd say this farm's a little stacked on the testosterone side!
Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to enter the naming contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment