Friday, July 9, 2010

Watermelon Junky. Just Like His Mother.

Thankfully I have passed on the watermelon gene....

"I'll be taking that."


Double fisted!! Momma loves it!!


"WHAT??! No more??"


So, so very hard to crawl with Tupperware stuck to your knee!!


I am still on partial maternity leave and love spending our Tuesdays together. We took a bunch of toys and some watermelon and Colt, Griz and I spent the afternoon in the sun in the front yard!! So much fun. Griz obviously had a different idea of fun. He can not WAIT until Colt is big enough to throw the ball! For now, when Colt gets a hold of the tennis ball he just chews on it while Griz waits very patiently for him to throw it. Never seems to work out how Griz had wished....


Colt: "Hmm. This is an interesting toy."
Griz: "Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Throw it little guy throw it."
Colt: "Hmm. I wonder if this will fit in my mouth."
Griz: "Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Throw it little guy throw it."
Colt: "Hmm. I wonder how this tastes. This is so cool."
Griz: "Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Throw it little guy throw it."

....and on and on, ad nauseum.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I remember this time last year, when you were all huge-pregnant and consumed an ENTIRE watermelon all on your own while visiting...come to think of it, wasn't that also the famed "Big Girl Panties" visit?!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete