Monday, May 2, 2011

You're hand shouldn't be dirty, because we haven't been outside yet.

Yesterday morning as Colt was watching some cartoons and Todd slept, I was busily preparing a nice breakfast. Just like I do most weekend mornings.
I went in to the front room and said, "Come on Colt. Time for breakfast. Let's get in your chair!!" And, as he came towards me I thought, "Hmm. I wonder where he got into dirt at?" Knowing full well I had bathed him the night before and we had not, in fact, been outside yet that morning, I was a little suspicious of the apparant dirt.
Which, I'm sure you've realized by now wasn't dirt. Instead, it was a curious boy with a poopy diaper and a stinky hand. And I spent the next 30 minutes collecting everything that wasn't nailed down and washing it.
Gross!!

1 comment: